Brickvest review (as of 2/10/2016)
BrickInvest is a platform for p2p loans backed by real estate portfolios in various countries.
- Mix of Mainland EU, UK and US based properties. This will help you achieve geographical diversity.
- Interest rates of more than 5%
- Investments based on property portfolio rather than single properties.
- Registered by the FCA Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 550103.
- Currency is in Euros, this makes it one of the few Euro-based real estate p2p loan providers.
- Investor also pay fees
- Minimum unit is of 1,000 Euros
- The system appears to work with a system of pledges rather than committing your money before the investment can go through.
- Experts vet these investments, decreasing the risk of future problems.
- Global Founders Capital, a venture fund is behind this firm. Which gives it more credibility
- The average length of investments available (at the time of writing) was more than 12 months.
- Relatively new business model.
- At the moment there are very few competitors in this market. What if this changes?
- Liquidity is available as long as a secondary market is available.
- The real estate backing the loan could cease to produce income for a variety of reasons.
- Tenants could go bankrupt, there could be legal difficulties in taking them out.
- more here : https://brickvest.com/en/education/category/faq/#Risk
Visit BrickVest to make your own judgment : https://brickvest.com/