The Word-of-Mouth market
Word-of-mouth is a free or paid form of advertisement or promotion. When a customer has a good experience with a product or a service, it’s shared by them as an important testimonial to tell. Over the past 10 years, the process of “sharing” has moved progressively into the electronic field and now the customer can share opinions and rate products and services on the network, in some cases being remunerated, which translates into the Industry of Direct Selling/Referral Marketing faced with new challenges on business models.
The new technologies and sales techniques have made that digital word-of-mouth possible have evolved into Network Marketing and Referral Marketing, a multi-billion-dollar worldwide industry worth over 189 billion dollars.
2015 global direct selling = $183.7 billion, source: wmpro.io
2016 global direct selling = $187.1 billion, source: wmpro.io
2017 global direct selling = $189.6 billion, source: wmpro.io
Extent of trust on Referral Marketing channel, source: wmpro.io
Both methods encourage people to refer their friends to a product or opportunity to get an economical reward or benefit, controlling the referral process and tracking the conversion to sales that generates commissions and rewards.
The current problems
Looking at these facts, this industry represents an extraordinary opportunity for professional and economic growth because, nowadays, it is very simple and quicker than ever to post and share any kind of information or story. However, there are obstacles to the growth of this industry:
- The indiscriminate use by social networks of “unverified” information, making it more difficult than ever to verify the source and integrity of information.
- There is no registered or certified training to check on the work quality or acquired skills of the industry players.
- There is no open ranking based on the certification of the results achieved by the career and earnings over time.
- There is no specialized platform where professionals and companies can introduce themselves to work with and in accordance to the type of product, service, size and features required.
Eucleia: The first “Global Certification” and rating platform
In the word-of-mouth industry, there is a need for a decentralized, secure, inviolable and certified database, which displays truthful and transparent information on the features of the companies and their operators. Eucleia’s platform aims to solve the current inefficiencies involved by creating the first global blockchain ecosystem to put companies in communication that want to distribute products or services with the word-of-mouth players.
Eucleia will authenticate users according to the quality and quantity of uploaded information via a certification blockchain based system (called WMPRO) which leads to the creation of a real rating both for companies and operators.
Eucleia platform main features
- Will allow a certified sticker called “WMPRO certified” that generates a score and rank that improves the professional rating.
- The sticker link will display the confirmation of useful and truthful information. The certification can be shared on any social media platform and website indicated by the user, providing rewards and benefits to the most ranked users.
- Contains an advanced e-commerce section where sellers can pay a fee for using the platform and offer their services. Advertisers can use publicity banners on specific spaces.
- Users will be able to purchase professional services for their personal and professional growth, payable with the platform token (WMPRO). Live and online training sessions will be available, autoresponders, web conferencing systems, specialized ebooks and tickets for seminars.
The platform will reach a community of over 116 million people and is estimated to reach 1 billion by 2021, according to economic and industry experts, and 250,000 companies that interact worldwide with each other every day. They would, naturally, be required to raise their standards to a higher level, to acquire an increasing number of satisfied customers and professionally realized operators.
Personal growth industry global sales, source: wmpro.io
Interested in being a part of Eucleia?
Eucleia is launching an Initial Coin Offer (ICO) starting on July 20th, 2018, and the funds raised will be used to finance the development of their platform. On their website you can find all the information (whitepaper, onepager and key factors) and follow their social networks.