Retirement is probably years away for most people, but once you do get to retire keeping yourself busy can seem quite difficult.
Today we enlist 5 things to do after retirement so your life never gets boring
5. According to Dr. Phil, health is a key factor to all of us, that’s why keeping an eye on your health, your diet and your exercise routine is a must at any given age, but especially after retirement since you’re most likely to adopt a sedentary lifestyle.
4. If you’ve worked your entire life, you deserve those retirement years. Enjoy them, travel the world, learn a new language or skill; just like Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) who learned Mandarin.
3. Document your experiences and share them with the world like Jack Conte (Patreon) who records himself while playing at his home studio for the world to see another aspect of the entrepreneur.
2. Getting bored with that much free time? Probably work on something that you really love or have always wanted to try but make sure you keep yourself busy.
1. Write a book, a memoir, share your story, leave something for other generations to read and learn from.
At the end of the day, there are a million things you can do with your time, after all you’ve earned it but if you ever get bored just try any of those 5 things we just showed you. Have fun at your retirement!