Review of the Indahash ICO
indaHash is a technology company leveraging the social power of influencers to help companies market their products. It connects influencers with brands that are looking for influencers to promote their products to their friends and followers. indaHash manages the lifecycle of influencer management; from recruitment to marketing quality control and payment.
Next month, indaHash is launching an ICO to tokenize the influencer marketing industry. These tokens will empower greater cooperation within the ecosystem of brands, influencers and followers. ICO participants have the opportunity to buy these tokens, before they are live in the influencer ecosystem.
The pre-ICO (initial coin offering) will start on the 8th November 2017 and ends on the 15th November 2017 .
anaging influencers for one off marketing campaigns is expensive and inefficient; using influencers across multiple campaigns is much more cost effective. However, few companies are constantly running marketing campaigns so do not have enough work for influencers to stay engaged. Automating influencer marketing brings the following benefits:
- Influencers can rely on a constant stream of income and work, thus they prefer to work with an influencer platform rather than individual companies.
- An influencer platform provides different opportunities, this allows influencers to be more creative with marketing different products.
- Influencers will have an incentive to create content and gather a larger following, i.e. become famous. This following will be captured in the influencer rank. This rank will show their value on the indaHash platform.
- Influencers have an incentive to try the products they promote, because their income depends on their audience’s trust. Influencer marketing will be a filter to weed out products which offer less value.
- Today influencers get paid weeks after they have done the work, indaHash tokens will allow Influencers payments instantly.
- With indaHash firms can easily create, and monitor influencer marketing campaigns.
- IndaHash Clients will be paying in indaHash Coins (directly or indirectly) for the campaigns. They have the option to buy these marketing campaigns in both fiat (ex: Euro, USD) or indaHash Coins. When the client’s buy in fiat, indaHash will use these funds to buy the equivalent indaHash Coins from the market. This will create a demand for this token. Influencer marketing campaigns bought with indaHash Coins will be discounted.
indaHash the company
- Strong team with a history of growth, awards and offices in 7 countries.
- Over 300,000 influencers registered in indaHash app
- indaHash is a medium size 130-strong company. The bigger a company is, the less nimble it is. As indaHash has massive room for growth in other sectors, this growth will be reflected in an increase in the price of indaHash Coins.
- indaHash is the first major marketing brand to have its own cryptocurrency, this means that the knowledge about cryptocurrency, blockchain and tokenisation is spreading to consumers. In the long run this will have a compounding network effect on the indaHash tokens and other cryptocurrencies.
- indaHash is a B2B (business to business) business model; clients will be able to pay for their marketing campaigns in indaHash tokens.
- Influencers will be able to create their own personalized tokens with indaHash Coins.
This has a twofold effect; regulators will see cryptocurrencies as a means to grow an economy and these firms will also lobby their respective governments to adopt a friendly posture to tokenisation and cryptocurrencies.
- indaHash campaigns can be paid in both FIAT and indaHash Coins. According to the white paper the FIAT will be converted into indaHash Coins. However the shareholders, the tax man and other services providers that the company uses will be paid in FIAT. indaHash will need to balance this out delicately in order to keep all those involved on their side.
- The technology behind indaHash Coin is complex, and will need time to be tested and implemented in their Android and iOS applications. There could be time delays and bottlenecks in the implementation process.
- Influencers can issue their own tokens to their audience. There could be 1000s of these unique influencer tokens. It is unclear if these tokens will be ERC20 tokens and if ETH gas will be needed to move these tokens.
- Influencers currently working for indaHash need training to enable them to understand the benefits of these tokens. The process is not difficult, but influencers will be required to learn the new dynamics of this ecosystem.
indaHash has many opportunities and a well-designed plan to monetise them for the benefit of indaHash, its investors, clients and influencers. The ICO is an early bird opportunity to be part of this success, as with every investment there are risks; a few of which have been highlighted above.
For more information please visit: