- This is not financial advice this is an interview with NeuroChain
- All answers have been provided by NeuroChain
- Investitin.com staff are not financial advisors.
- This is not a buy, sell or hold recommendation of any assets mentioned in this interview.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- This article/interview has been published for free.
- Your capital as at extreme risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial advisor before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer
Interview with Bruno Delahaye CMO- Founding Partner of NeuroChain
What is NeuroChain?
The project is new distributed ecosystem for Machine Learning and AI, based on new consensus Algorithm; It’s an augmented Blockchain technology. It provides a decentralized artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) mechanism for any real life and business purpose. The validation mechanism is based on Bots (robots animated by AI algorithms) installed on a decentralized network. They are elected on a scientific protocol called Proof of Involvement and Integrity (PII) so as to validate transactions on NeuroChain network.
Who is the team behind NeuroChain?
The project is a complex initiative composed of scientists, technicians, business and lawyers experts. Fundamentally, the kernel is composed of two people:
- Billal CHOULI: a Ph.D. in Nuclear Fusion physics who strive at applying his knowledge on uncharted fields. Billal is the author of the Blockchains, a reference book on blockchain in France.
- Frederic GOUJON: an entrepreneur, expert in IT architecture with strong knowledge how to run a business and an IT project. He is also an expert on blockchain and the co-author of Blockchains.
The team is then composed of a well-balanced group of professionals both in skills and characters. Their key characteristics:
- Expert in decentralized technologies and Ethereum
- Expert in Machine Learning and AI
- Experts in Big Data and parallel programming
- Expert in IT security
- Expert in systems administration
- Experts in communication and business partnership
- Experts in law
What are the key differences between NeuroChain and Ethereum?
Ethereum is a blockchain where Turing completeness was introduced (Smart contracts).
NeuroChain is a blockchain project where Artificial Intelligence was introduced and play a central role (collective artificial intelligence). In other words, except the ledger, inspired from Bitcoin everything else is different:
- A new protocol which greatly improved speed and number of transactions, while reducing dramatically energy requirements (Proof of Involvement and Integrity)
- A new set of communication protocols
- A real ‘Intelligent’ application systems thanks to automatic learning algorithms (in opposition to simple smart contracts)
- An ecosystem of Collective Artificial Intelligence
- A better use of infrastructure : all is based on CPU
- An ecosystem rather than a flock of standalone programs
What is the role of Bots in NeuroChain?
Bots have at least two roles:
- Validate a transaction if elected
- Improve the ecosystem thanks to its specialization in the algorithm that he runs
- Allow other Bots to communicate with each other
- Learn from each other
- Elaborate an ecosystem of Collective Artificial Intelligence
Why do bots need to be elected and what is that process to do so?
The election process is simple. Periodically:
- They start looking at the ledger and compute the Proof of Involvement and Integrity algorithm (to reach the consensus) of each Bot on the network. This is a score that measures the activity in the network, and the power of this activity, also known as entropy and enthalpy.
- The top scored Bots are elected among an arbitrary number of 577 Bots (which evolve according to the network).
- They receive the transaction of the community of other Bots.
- The elected Bots create Blocks and validate them.
- The elected Bot receives a given amount of NCCs, to compensate for the validation work.
- The elected Bots send the validated Blocks to the other Bots.
- A block received is always controlled: was the Bot who sent the Block was able to validate or not. If so, make a copy of it in your local ledger.
Who will operate these Bots and what are the requirements and incentives to do so?
Anyone can operate a simple Bot. It must at least be installed and connected to the network. The best performers are more likely to be elected as validators. Hence, the network quality, speed and power of the Bot are all incentivized in exchange of NCC (NeuroChain Clausius) forging.
It can be installed on a VM, a container or anything alike.
Can the Bot operators alter bot behaviour?
Yes, it can. If doing so, their PII score will be altered. If the alteration is positive (e.g., better speed), its PII score will increase, hence the probability to forge NCC. If altering negatively, the probability of being elected shrinks significantly.
A bot counterfeiting a program is highly unlikely, thanks to the Proof of Workflow. A program was validated as not behaving as a malware.
What are the elected bots using NeuroChain tokens for?
They can be used, by selling them, as a mean to pay for the operations. It can be used otherwise on other programs or Bots to process a given computation. And they use them to operate the Intelligent applications.
Can tokens be issued on NeuroChain?
No. They are forged by the Bots. The first NCC (tokens) are created by the genesis block however.
What are some practical use cases for NeuroChain?
Some easy to identify use cases are:
- Cross companies data exchange, while hiding part of the knowledge (e.g., insurance contract transfer between companies that significantly lower mailing and legal costs, while hiding the people who won the new contract)
- Traceability of goods
- Validation of information (e. g., the customer is telling the truth)
- Anything that required Artificial Intelligence of Machine Learning (e.g., genomic distribution, plane delays, expected market share, future most required product for a given client group, etc.)
- Autonomous cars algorithm transfer
- Autonomous car processed data transfer
- Automatic contract execution (insurance payments)
- Property transfer (shares, micro-bonds)
- Regulated professions
- Data banks
What are the key dates on the NeuroChain roadmap?
|First concerns and enlightens on blockchain technologies||2010|
|First book on Blockchain and angular stones of NeuroChain||2016|
|Preparing NeuroChain ICO||June 2017|
|Presentation of the concept at Paris Microsoft event||October 2016 and 2017|
|ICO Launch||March 2018|
|Start of Protocol development||March 2018|
|First launch of test net||January 2019|
|First launch of main net||March 2019|
|First business applications available||March 2019|
|Release of the meta language based on C++||September 2019|
What are the key dates for the ICO?
- Start of Private Sales : Feb 20th 2018 3:00:00 PM UTC
- End of Private Sales : March 12th 2018 3:00:00 PM UTC
- Start of Public Sales (Discount Sales) : March 19th, 2018, 08:00:00 AM UTC
- Start of Public Sales (Attractive Sales) : March 26th, 2018, 08:00:00 AM UTC
- Start of Public Sales (Haste Sales) : April 9th, 2018, 08:00:00 AM UTC
- End of ICO: April 19th, 2018, 08:00:00 PM UTC
How will the ICO funds be distributed?
Tokens expected usage and forging schema:
A- 70% to Elected Bots
B- 15% to Investors
C- 10% to Founding Team and Advisors
D- 3% to the Foundation
E- 2% to the Seed Fund
Would you like to add further information?
The NeuroChain is a scientific applied project. Anything you can do with artificial intelligence and machine learning can be done through NeuroChain.
Granted that most business issues can be tackled with AI and ML, then pretty much everything you can think of can be dealt with NeuroChain.
We are looking for entrepreneurs, engineers, believers and new ways to exploit our project.
The code is open source. You can fork, but we would prefer a community work than a quick segregation of seed projects.
For more information please visit: https://www.neurochaintech.io/