- This is not financial advice, this is an opinion. Investitin.com staff are not financial advisers.
- This is not a buy, sell or hold recommendation of any assets mentioned in this interview.
- Do your own research before you invest in anything.
- This article/interview has been published for free.
- Your capital as at extreme risk and you can lose it all when investing in ICOs and cryptos.
- Please discuss this with your local financial adviser before you invest.
- Full Disclaimer
HydroMiner Token Sale Started, Raised More Than Presale in 30 Minutes
HydroMiner, the Austrian eco-friendly mining company, started its token-sale just today (18th of October) and has raised more than 1874 Ether (~$562.200) in the first few hours. It even broke its pre-sale record of a 36 min sell out in less time.
What is HydroMiner?
HydroMiner is a mining operation founded by Nadine and Nicole Damblon to secure the blockchain in an environment friendly way. They have already rented two hydroelectric power stations in the Austrian Alps and will use to proceeds of the token sale to scale their profitable mining farms.
By participating in the token sale, you are acquiringH2O tokens. These tokens work as vouchers, which can be exchanged to mining contracts on the HydroMiner platform. The H2Os are based on kilowatt hour (kwH), meaning that the payouts are based on the net profits earned by HydroMiner’s mining farm for that kwH.
HydroMiner Token Sale
The HydroMiner Token-Sale started October 18th and will continue until the 15th of November or when the hard cap is reached (25.000.000 H2O).
What is important to note about these 4 weeks of marathon are the bonuses you can get if you join in the beginning:
- ICO level 1 discount level (first week): 20%
- ICO level 2 discount level (second week): 15%
- ICO level 3 discount level (third week): 10%
- ICO level 4 discount level (fourth week): 5%
Exchange Rate: 1 H2O token = 0.01 ETH.
The early bird catches the worm. So get on board and don’t miss the 20% bonus in the token sale of the month!
Join here: HydroMiner.org